Monday, August 29, 2011

Day3...

This is why I don't blog more often!  Who has the time?  So, this one will be quick.

Day 3: 141lbs, GAINED!!  What a disappointment!  I suppose the beer and olives got to me.  I felt a little sluggish and had no appetite yesterday, again, maybe the beer and olives ; ) 

Anyway, breakfast was a smoothie as usual.  I started on my smoothie early and sipped on it while watching a Sunday morning movie.  It was 11 before I got it all in.  Cary was coming home for lunch at noon, so I juiced for him to have some for lunch.  I was not feeling it and got in less than 4 oz of tomato, orange and carrot juice.  Not the best combo, but not as bad as day 1.  Nibbled on a few bites of nuts and dried cranberries until I read the cranberry ingredients: organic dried cranberries, organic cane sugar, organic oil!  I probably ate a total of 5 cranberries.  Call it a cheat if you want.  It was not intentional!  It would have been more like chocolate cake if it were intentional!

At 5, we took the juicer on the road for a little juice party with some friends in Franklin.  We made our 2 best recipes for our friends.  The first was oranges, carrots, lime, broccoli, kale, mint and the second was apples, romaine, carrot, lemon, pineapple.  My appetite was back and they were good!  Kevin and Julie liked the second recipe better than the first but thought they were both pretty good.  We snacked on watermelon, grapes, olives, and guacamole again. 

Overall, felt a little crummy all day, but not hungry.  I will still say this is easier than expected!  I am still quite motivated but starting to daydream about what I am going to eat on Friday!  We stopped by Whole Foods and it smelled SO good in there!  I am thinking about Blue Coast Burrito or Pad Thai!!  I will definitely let you know ; )

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment